It’s really hot here in Florida, and I’m enjoying an icy cold sparkling peach drink. Easy to make with simple ingredients, peach mocktail is ready in minutes. A refreshing sparkling lemony peach drink you can share with your family, friends, or even party guests. You can use fresh or frozen peaches for a year-round beverage
Made with sparkling water, peaches and lemons, this perfectly balanced refreshment gets its exceptional sweetness from natural honey simple syrup.
Honey Simple Syrup:
- Put 2 cups of honey or maple syrup in 2 cups of filtered water.
- Cook on low.
- Stir frequently and warm for 2 to 3 minutes.
- When honey is fully incorporated, remove from heat & cool.
- Store in refrigerator up to a month.
- Use honey simple syrup in lemonade and many summer drinks.
Sparkling Peach Mocktail
- 7 peaches pitted and sliced (or about 2 to 3 cups)
- 15 sprigs of mint
- 3/4 cup honey simple syrup
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups sparkling water or seltzer
- 4 cups ice
- Put 1 sliced peach with peeling removed & mint sprigs in a bowl and use pestle or muddler (bartender's tool, used like a pestle to mash fruits etc to release flavor) to mash into small parts & release fragrance
- In blender blend 3 peaches until smooth
- Put ice in large pitcher
- Add muddled peach/mint, blended peaches, lemon juice and simple syrup
- Pour in sparkling water and mix well with spoon
- Serve cold and garnish with peach slices, mint sprigs or other fresh fruit
This drink is so refreshing I can see many of us enjoying throughout year.
This post was featured at:
If you liked this post, you might like:
Get exclusive free printables & all the news straight to your mailbox!
Please see my Link Parties page for the parties where this post was shared.