Spicy watermelon salsa is perfect with chips or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish. Replace tomatoes in salsa with chunks of cool watermelon complemented with fresh cilantro and spicy jalapeno peppers.
During these socially distanced times I suggest individual cups of salsa with a plate of chips. During normal times, serve the salsa in the watermelon rind surrounded by chips.
Spicy Watermelon Salsa
- 3 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp minced green onions
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Serve with an assortment of chips
- Optional serve in watermelon rind
- Optional for a social distance gathering, serve in individual small cups on a plate of chips
This post was featured at:
Get exclusive free printables & all the news straight to your mailbox!
Please see my Link Parties page for the parties where this post was shared.