The world of beauty products is filled with chemicals. Some are really not good for you. That is one of the things I love about homemade beauty products. Today we’ll talk about a homemade treatment for dry hair. It’s a natural, easy, DIY recipe to repair and hydrate dull, fly-away hair, avocado hair conditioner. The ingredients are simple and naturally good. Cut a Haas avoicado in half. Mash one half in a bowl and add oil. Avocado is full of protein and nutrients to moisturize dry dull hair. Olive oil and sweet almond oil are lightweight and contain essential fatty acids to strengthen hair.
Make a spa day at home while you pamper your hair. Leave the conditioner on your hair for at least 30 minutes. Relax, read a magazine, and listen to your favorite tunes.
Homemade Avocado Hair Conditioner
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil, olive oil, or sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Hass avocado
- optional 1 tablespoon natural honey
- Mash avocado in bowl
- Add the oil and mix into paste
- optional add honey if using
- If you have never used the ingredients before you can do a patch test on your arm before using on your head.
- Work into wet hair - especially the ends
- .Leave on hair for 30 minutes
- Shampoo as usual and rinse well
*Please test using a patch test on your arm to determine if you are sensitive to the ingredients before using on your head. Do not use if you have oily hair.
Thanks for visiting!
This post was featured on: