In our modern society, we are exposed to so many chemicals, especially in personal care products. It’s time for another no chemical DIY beauty recipe. This natural, inexpensive, easy, recipe to fight dandruff flakes is made without chemicals.
Sprig of mint
Sprig of rosemary
8 oz. of cider vinegar
1 cup of water
- Put a sprig of both mint and rosemary in 8 oz. of apple cider vinegar.
- Let mixture sit for a week.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of vinegar mixture with a cup of water.
- Use after shampooing and massage your scalp.
- Leave on your scalp for at least a few minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a week.
- Rinse can be made stronger by adding more vinegar mix to the water.
The rosemary and mint stimulate the circulation in your scalp to prevent flakes. The apple cider vinegar helps dry up dandruff. It restores the pH balance of the scalp, helps clean clogged pores and hair follicles, and works as a natural hair clarifier. Try this treatment two to three times a week.
This recipe is from the Lake Austin Spa Resort in Austin, Texas with my modifications.
This post was featured on Simply Natural Saturdays: