Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Comfort Spring. I am always interested in sharing unique ideas on topics of interest to my readers. Please read the following guidelines before submitting a guest post for publication consideration.
- Guest posts should address topics of interest to readers, i.e lifestyle topics, wellness, health, money-saving tips, recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening, and organizing.
- A submission does not guarantee acceptance.
- Articles should contain between 450-900 words, include at least 3 large images, and two relevant hyperlinks.
- Tutorials (including recipes, crafts, and DIY projects) must include a list of ingredients or materials and instructions along with three or more supporting images and two relevant hyperlinks.
- Photos should be taken by you.
- Feature images will be labeled with a post title by Comfort Spring.
- Links to spammy or non-related blogs or websites will be removed.
- Images should be a minimum of 1000 pixels wide.
- Posts must be well written and easy to read.
- I reserve the right to edit photos, graphics, and text.
- The article must contain original content not previously published.
- If your post is accepted, you grant a license for Comfort Spring to be the exclusive publisher. You may link to the article or tutorial on your own blog or elsewhere, but the post in its entirety cannot be published anywhere else.
- Published posts are the property of Comfort Spring.
- All guest posts will be shared on social media and at link parties and blog hops.
Submitting A Guest Post
Submit a completed guest post or query to email@example.com. In your email, please include the following information:
- The title of your post.
- Confirmation that you agree to guest post guidelines and policies.
- Links to other posts you’ve written.
- Links to your social media accounts.
- Confirm that the post has not and will not be published elsewhere.
- Include a brief bio.
I’ll make every effort to let you know within 4 days of receiving your guest post if it is accepted. Once your guest post is accepted, it usually takes one to two weeks before it is published. You should receive a response to a query within 24-48 hours.